Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy From Hotlanta
stogiedad.1 Wrote:Brian, Welcome to the little community called STogie Chat! Now that you have signed up, There is no going back. You will find yourself buy moe and more sticks and then you will have to upgrade to a bigger humi and then more sticks and then.............

hehe, Yeah Brian, a bigger Humi is just what you need...

One cabinet is not enough... Time to get the 2nd one...

** Just don't tell you wife... **
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Well well, look what the cat drug in!!!!!  One of them StogieReviewers!!!  What's happenen Brian, its Matt, from WiseAsh, hopefully you'll remember, but if not, it's alright, I'll have Lonnie smack you next time he sees you. 

Glad to see you on bro, this is THE place, and you will love it.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
welcome to the asylum
[welcome]from [Image: huskers3.gif]
Welcome from Tampa Bay!
Hi and welcome, Brian!   I recognize you from your blog...  I did a blog a little while ago, The Berris Blog, that has been on hold a bit while I am finishing grad school at night...

Great to see you here!  [thumbsup]

Thanks guys!

Yeah, Matt, I remember you. The threat of Lonnie belting me upside the head shook something loose.

Lonnie, I had a 5 second conversation this weekend with the wife about more humidor space. Went a little like this.

Me: Hey honey, Jim at Blue Havana II is auctioning off this great Torano Cabinet humidor...

Her: [curse][curse][curse] *quick breath* [curse][curse][curse]

Guess I'm stuck with the cabinet, and the other humidors strewn throughout the house! Bob has offered to help me convert a closet, by my wife insists on calling it "the pantry". What the heck is a pantry anyway, and why do we need one again?

Hey Maytagman, I recognize that blog. Good stuff! Look forward to more stuff from you in the future!
Any friend of Lonnie's really has an uphill battle with us!   Tongue[lol]    LOL!    Welcome to the madness.
Welcome from about 150 miles east of Atlanta.  You might have heard about it, Augusta?  Anyway, like Tank said, any friend of Lonnie's is really gonna have to work to gain respect around here [7up]  Just Kidding Lonnie and Brian.  Good to have yet another southerner round these parts.
Thanks guys. No worries, respect is overrated anyway. Hard to earn, easy to loose. Especially when there's beer and lampshades around. [lol]

One of these days I have to go check out Augusta. I hear it's a pretty nice place.