Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My words never tasted so good......
My wife loves the Fluff

[lol]
fluff!  Ahahahahah

Awesome.
MEGA-POWERS!  

Stogie Chat had better watch out cause now we are farting crustaecians.
Well done...   looks like the Mega Powers are still trying to get our attention...

MaytagMan Wrote:Well done...   looks like the Mega Powers are still trying to get our attention...

And we just started......the only thing that changed is now we are pissed that one unibomber decided to throw clams and chowda at us.....so now ALL will suffer! Confusedhock:

Enjoy Tim....that book looked badass in the store and you came to mind right away. I actually had that book for almost 2 weeks waiting for the right time! And you left yourself WIDE OPEN when you mentioned FLUFF!!! LOL But you will learn my friend! Enjoy those sticks! Smile

YET ANOTHER MEGA POWER VICTIM....WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE STOPPED! Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:Well done...   looks like the Mega Powers are still trying to get our attention...

And we just started......the only thing that changed is now we are pissed that one unibomber decided to throw clams and chowda at us.....so now ALL will suffer! Confusedhock:

Enjoy Tim....that book looked badass in the store and you came to mind right away. I actually had that book for almost 2 weeks waiting for the right time! And you left yourself WIDE OPEN when you mentioned FLUFF!!! LOL But you will learn my friend! Enjoy those sticks! Smile

YET ANOTHER MEGA POWER VICTIM....WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE STOPPED! Confusedhock:

WORD!

Gotta love SC [bravo2]

Bravo!
One thing really doesn't set right with me.  You can't have Fluff next to a HARLEY.  That would be like saying John Wayne was gay.

[Image: brokeback1.gif]
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:One thing really doesn't set right with me.  You can't have Fluff next to a HARLEY.  That would be like saying John Wayne was gay.

Lol[lol]
"For the man who takes success with ease"
goodfellamatt78 Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:One thing really doesn't set right with me.  You can't have Fluff next to a HARLEY.  That would be like saying John Wayne was gay.

Lol[lol]
Now that's Funny!!!![lol][lol]
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt