Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New smoking room
So I am pretty tired of smoking in the garage.  It gets a bit cold out there.  I finally had enough.  I told my girlfriend "sweety, I am taking all of that sh!t out of that room upstairs and turning it into my smoking room.  If you dont like it you can pound sand, I am sure you will get over it."  Well, the conversation may not have gone exactly like that.

I have a little room upstairs that is sided in knotty pine, with hardwood floors.  I ran to my local Lowes and picked up a dual window fan to keep the smoke moving out, and cleaned out everything that was there, once I got permission of course.  Pictures are coming soon.  I just enjoyed my first Tatuaje in my new room.  I guess I am supposed to call it a "man cave", but that sounds like a term that may have originated in prison.  The Tat was great, definatly on my list for a box purchase.  It was a brown, I have a red that I will try tomorrow when I get home.

Nothing like a cold corona and a good stogie in a warm room, with some Dean Martin to ease the nerves.
I like smoking lightning
Still needs some cleaning up
I like smoking lightning
Johnny likes it
I like smoking lightning
So do the dogs
I like smoking lightning
Breaking in the room with a Tat brown
I like smoking lightning
Phenominal room!  

That gives me tons of ideas about the top floor of my garage!   Outstanding.
Awesome!  When I start looking at houses/condos for after I graduate college one of my "must haves" is a room where I can smoke and relax.  Can't wait to be able to smoke year-round!!

-Lucas
hey dude!  that rocks!  as does mr cashCool:dude:
Man Im jellous!! When you gonna have me over for a stick!?!!
NIce room!  Must be nice to smoke inside!  Now you have to route the cable up there to install the 52 in. flat screen.

[Image: 7_17_4.gif] 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.