Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from merida, mexico
greetings from merida, mexico.

i am here posting now as don andres of mercer cigars. many of you might know my from this or other boards. previously, my lovely assistant angie had been doing the posting to this board(mostly in the retail section), but sadly she has moved on to bigger and better things.

i have returned to this board and i hope to continue our good relationship with many of the new members and the FOGs.

cheers

drew p

mercer cigars

LCDH-Merida
& Mercer Cigars
Merida, Mexico
Drew, Glad to see that you made it back to stogie chat. Thank You for the wonderful hospitality and your mucho generosity while Lisa and I visited your shop over the last week. You have a wonderful place and a great crew working for you. They are quite an asset to the shop. Not sure if we will see you again before we have to go home. If we don't  thanks again for all that you have done to help make our stay in this wonderful city of Merida a great one (excluding the hangover that me senyora had this morning).....lol I hope that we can make it back  to the Yucatan and Merida soon. Untill then we will be in touch and it's great to see you posting here at Stogie Chat again! [cigar]
Welcome from NJ.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
hola or aloha. bienvenidos!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
[welcome] [cigar]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[welcome]from NC!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt