Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NE Krew Herf @ Twins Smoke Shop
Keith, Tommy, & I met up at Twins today had a few cigars and a bunch of beers.  Keith hooked us up with a Partagas Culebras to start off with.  I moved onto a SCDLH El Morro, Tommy had a La Riqueza, & Keith had a Trinidad Colonales.  A great time was had up until Keith left an ignorant message on Robs home phone. Confusedhock:

Keith and Tom
[Image: Twins3-29-09005.jpg]

Again:
[Image: Twins3-29-09001.jpg]

Tom using the laptop that bombed him back to the Stone age:
[Image: Twins3-29-09003.jpg]

My Partagas Culebras and some Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout:
[Image: Twins3-29-09002.jpg]

The Libations:
[Image: Twins3-29-09004.jpg]
from left to right: DFH 60 min, Great Divide Yeti Imp. Stout, Stone Smoked Porter, Rogue Series XS Imp. Stout from 07', Stone Oaked Arrogant Bastard, & DFH Raison D'Etra
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
That's an awesome beer line-up  [thumbsup]  Glad you guys had a great time. 
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Dammm Wish I was there!! Looks like a great time! Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
 [user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
Quote: A great time was had up until Keith left an ignorant message on Robs home phone. Confusedhock:
I guess the only thing worse would have been if somebody mixed up Rob's phone # and sent the x-rated pics to his wife instead! Tongue Big Grin [lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
oh what a great message you left there mark.  my wife played it back and my three year old turned her head sideways like a confused dog.  she now knows some wonderful new words.  Tongue
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:oh what a great message you left there mark.  my wife played it back and my three year old turned her head sideways like a confused dog.  she now knows some wonderful new words.  Tongue
Me!?!?!?!?!?!  It was Keiths phone, so it must have been Keith, thats my story and I'm sticking to it! Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Looks like a great time - and some tasty looking beers!  [7up]