Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinidad TTT Habana Reserve Singlo VI
Ok, I have already went through one box of these smokes and had 0 (zero problems and they were good smokes. I bought a second box and the first 4 out of the box either split, unravelled or both. I took the box back and they gave me a replacment box. I just pulled one out of my humi (67 deg F and 64rh) that stays constant. What can be going on? I have had this box for about a week and they should have had time to adjust to the enviorment and not do this junk. What can be the issue?

I aint sure what the issue is, but i just dropped an email to altadis explaining my disapointment with this stick with pictures of the stick plitting and the little piece of paper from the box.

Any thoughts or explanations is Greatly Apperciated!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

what are the conditions like where you're smoking them? same temp, same humidity? drastic difference? i usually try to leave mine alone for longer than a week before i burn them, but that's just me. there is no humidity where i live, so they go through a big change, i want them to have the best chance of survival. maybe a drybox is in order? maybe you got 2 boxes from a bad batch?
I have since taken the box back and traded them (since the B&M has a return policy if it is done within 2 weeks of purchase) for a box of Monte vinatge 93 #40's. I have never had a problem with them and they did not do what the TTT's did. I think that it may have been a bad run on the TTT's that had a wrpper soooooo thin you could almost see thru them. Mass production is fine if you are producing toilet paper, but is bad business when you are talking about fine cigars
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt