Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jr. Mumcero sends his respect
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Of every potential Botl who introduces himself, only a select few stick around!   Some guys get it and some don't.   Some relate to this great community and some don't find the interest. 

Smokin Nic is one such guy who contributed, asked questions, and made a huge effort to become part of the family.   I have enjoyed his posts and his personality.  

But above all his wonderful contributions, Smokin Nic has showed our beloved Jimmie the Mum the ulitmate in respect.  Hence he has my respect!  Hats off to Nick and welcome to our family!

Well said Tank ......... Good people indeed.

[smokin2]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Way to go Nic! 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
US_Tank Wrote:Of every potential Botl who introduces himself, only a select few stick around!   Some guys get it and some don't.   Some relate to this great community and some don't find the interest. 

Smokin Nic is one such guy who contributed, asked questions, and made a huge effort to become part of the family.   I have enjoyed his posts and his personality.  

But above all his wonderful contributions, Smokin Nic has showed our beloved Jimmie the Mum the ulitmate in respect.  Hence he has my respect!  Hats off to Nick and welcome to our family!
Summed it up perfectly Tankie  [thumbsup]

Awesome hit on a most worthy member.[7up][7up][7up][7up]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Great hit Nic!!!

[bravo2]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Of every potential Botl who introduces himself, only a select few stick around!   Some guys get it and some don't.   Some relate to this great community and some don't find the interest. 

Very kinda words Tank, thank you! Im just here tryin to do what feels right. Gotta pay my respects to the ones that paved the way so I guy like me has such a great place to come and talk bout my passions and just flat out talk sh*t! Big Grin I love being around here with all you guys![thumbsup] I also love senting out a package to a great BOTL thinking bout how much fun it is for them to get a bomb! Its like a suprize Christmas!![winner] Its alot of fun being able to share sticks I enjoy and get so much pleasure smokin. As my collection grows, so will my bomb count!!!Confusedhock: So watch out fellas!! Your addys arnt hard to get now that Im not so new!!Confusedhock: It was a pleasure gettin to share some mumceros with the OG Mr. Mum! Enjoy Jimmie!!!!!!
-Jr [pimp]