Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
panamania
what's up, my friends?

just checking in, been down here for... how long? i lose track sometimes...

been a busy bee, fixing up the house and causing trouble in general. i was successful at smuggling in hops and grain and live yeasties, so my first brew should be happening this coming week. keep your fingers crossed, my eventual livelyhood might be in the balance. still trying to get a viable supply chain going, i may have to bribe some people with wine/women/screaming threats.

also been tagging along with my cousin and the local coffee farmers, doing cuppings and geeking out in general. i've got a small roaster now and we'll be doing some fun experimentation.

on free days, the surf has been quite nice. some sweet little panamanian barrels in 84 degree water. i did experience my first shark sighting. amazing how a 3 or 4 foot totally unthreatening fish can still make you pucker as if it were a grizzly on the front porch. i got out anyways, just in case (gulp).

best cigar so far: padron 80. go figure. Smile

best to all for now,

-bb.
Sounds great,what type of foods are you eating?
all I can think to say is Wow!!!  it's good to hear you are enjoying yourself.... Padron 80th  I am supprised Tongue
Hey there BB!  Glad all is well!  I love to surf and miss it greatly.  Might have to venture on south with you sometime! 

The only 84 degree water I get in ND is out of the faucet. 
Thanks for the report, BB!!!    Glad all is well...   just watch out for those tiburones!