Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-20-4 Cigars
Kurt, the owner of our local B&M Twins Smoke Shop just released his new line of cigars, 7-20-4.  The brand has been around for ages and at one time was the largest cigar manufacturer in the US, well Kurt didnt want a piece of NH history going away so he purchased the name and the rights and decided that he was going to start producing them again.  Kurt has been working on these for a while, making trips and testing blend after blend.  Well this past Sun when we were up there Kurt had just got in the first release.  We picked a few up and smoked them there, I'm smoking one right now as well and I gotta say, these are some great cigars.  I have smoked 3 of the Pigtailed Corona Gordas within the past 2 days and I have enjoyed every minute of all of them.  The $6 price tag is hard to beat too. 

A little info on the brand:

http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/webapp/content/view/1119/27/

As of right now, these are only available at his shop, but they should be available online shortly, and he's going to start distributing them to other local B&M's as well.

Kurt is a great guy and always takes care of the NE Krew when we hit up his shop, so I would like to try and get his brand out there.  If there is any intrest I will run a couple of box splits so you guys can try these cigars out. 
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I'm interested!! Love trying out new cigars. Let me know the details when you find out more...Smile
Definitely!
Im in for at least a 5er if not 10 of em.
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Sounds good! Smile .....but I don't think he ships to NY Sad
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
A pigtailed corona that Mark likes!Confusedhock:

... nuff said.

Screw the split.  I'll take a box of those bad boys!  Just let me know when you're doing this.
That link takes you to the AB Tempus.Confusedhock: which is a fine cigar in it's own right.Don't see 7-20-4.
Count me in for a box Mark.

[thumbsup]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Bluesman455 Wrote:That link takes you to the AB Tempus.Confusedhock: which is a fine cigar in it's own right.Don't see 7-20-4.
The title says AB, but if you read the article its all about the 7-20-4.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote: Sounds good! Smile .....but I don't think he ships to NY Sad
Jan, I'm going to run the split.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"