Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new toy...
[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:Did Parkster say: FITNESS APP???

I need to get back to being the old me Jimmie,

The steroids for my asthma .......... lets just say that me and the Doc have an understanding now ......... nearly had to register with a new Doc, but after telling him that 30 + Lbs in weight over a 6/7 month period was unacceptable, he agreed that we would look in to alternatives that are not testosterone based ......... the mood swing side effect was also a major concern, but we dont need to cover that here ...... google roid rage, then add depression for the other end of the scale.

So .............. the weight is on ....... and lots of it .......... so it needs to come off.

Fitness app,

I cycle ........ golf (badly) ....... walk and a 30 minute set on my punch/kick bag in the man cave each morning.

The app acts as a pedometer and keeps me on the right track.

[smokin2]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
The apps I use the most are as follows:

Tweetie: (lets me easily post pictures, etc. to my Twitter account)
Light: (I dont know how many times I've needed to see in the dark and this little app saved my butt)
Mobile Stogie:
Drync Wine:
iRecorder:
Solitaire: (Lifesaver when your wife is trying on clothes in a store)
Thanks - I have been busy taking notes on all of these, and have dl'd quite a few!

This is a lot of fun!

Have been thinking about EasyWriter - can type in landscape for emails, etc.   (This will be in iPhone 3.0, but I don't know if I want to wait...   :-)

I logged onto Facebook, and uploaded a test pic...  worked very well!

I do need to get some ringtones though... seriously.