Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Journey into good Whiskey
I'd stick with the bourbon. I've been all around but I always come back.
I can drink Rye whiskey and it's ok. Scotch also is OK. I have a bottle of
Glenlivet that mostly goes untouched.
For me you just can't beat a good bourbon.
Basically all the ones in the Small batch line from Beam are some of my favs.

http://www.smallbatch.com/

On occasion I dig some of the Irish whiskeys like Bushmills.

You just can't beat bourbon IMHO.

BikerSmoke Wrote:I'd stick with the bourbon.

You just can't beat bourbon IMHO.

yup yup

[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Best in the world.

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:Bourbon is whiskey. You've already have had a few good ones.... pretty much anything by Four Roses is good, IMO.  You already know you like Bourbon whiskey, so expand on that. There are so many good ones out there like Evan Willams, Van Winkle, old Weller, Old Forrester, Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, Bookers, Bakers, Knob Creek...

ding ding ding

best whiskey in the world, miles ahead of that scottish tripe.

[wow]
BLASPHMER! You should be shot for saying that!
Ditto!.....and I'm telling Dave! Tongue
And Dave can and will rip your arms from their sockets just for mocking his national product and pastime.

First I'm gonna rip them off and then I'm gonna beat you round the head with the squishy end's.

Bourbon ......... moonshine with a license. (But I am a Woodfords fan).

Jack and Johnny ........ a little something for the ladies to mix with coke lite. (although gentleman jack is easy on the pallet).

Whisky ........... Heritage, history and heaven ....... bottled so you can enjoy it because pouring it from a cask spills a lot.

Remember ........ its so good the cork wont fit back in the bottle.

[smokin2]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:Whisky ........... Heritage, history and heaven ....... bottled so you can enjoy it because pouring it from a cask spills a lot.

I agree completely, except for one little thing:

whiskEy - if there is no E in the name, you might as well strip the paper off your wall with it Wink.

[lol]
MikeD Wrote:And Dave can and will rip your arms from their sockets just for mocking his national product and pastime.

you should stop berating YOUR national product, silly Tongue
ColbyPants Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:And Dave can and will rip your arms from their sockets just for mocking his national product and pastime.

you should stop berating YOUR national product, silly Tongue

I did not berate our national product. I just prefer whisky from Scotland a lot more [thumbsup]

And make sure I am around when Dave beats you silly with your own arms. LMAO! [lol]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]