Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Order of Importance
Everything goes in my havana foot locker, where ever it will fit.  I generally have an idea of where my sticks are located.  I am on the brink of purchasing 3 boxes of Nubs, and if I do that, I'll have to purchase a cabinet or wine fridge to go with it [wow][smokin]
scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

full boxes and bundles go in the bottom of the Havana Foot Locker, partials get split into wherever there is free room in the rest of the humis. I like to keep all of a type in one place, so there is normally always room in one of the other three humis, or the trays in the top of the foot locker. This way I can tell when I need to either break out another box, or order more to replenish what I have smoked.
I organize every few months.Top draw are singles. Second shelf are ISOMS. Third shelf are all other boxes. Two humidors are filled with Mumceros and others.

Then after a week, it's all messed up again.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I don't really have enough to be too organized.  But most singles and nakid sticks go in my 50ct.  The rest are split between my two tupurdors. 

Im in the prosess of gettin a method to my madness. I out grew my 44qrt cooler so I just bought a 120qrt. I got a lil more room now, at least for the moment, so I got stuff by brand for the most part. I got a 120 count desktop that is full of random singles that dont have a home in the cooler.
BigE Wrote:Random thought at four in the morning... [really]

I am curious as to how people organize their collection... or if there is any organization at all.  My method for sticks is typically divided into three things: my regulars (the "go-to" smokes), my "special, get 'em when I can" smokes (i.e. Opus X, Anejos, Padron '26, other good stuff), and my "nice to have" random singles and boxes that I like to keep around when I get a sudden craving for something different.  This is just a general mindset that I use for my budget and also humidor organization...

Yes I just stayed up all night going through my humidor.

...so, what's yours?  Alphabetical?  Price-based?  Feng Shui?  Wherever it can fit?
Organized by size, then alphabetically, and age.

I have CDO,( that's OCD - in alphabetical order)[lol]
I have them by size in different boxes in the humidor.
"For the man who takes success with ease"