Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A famous star
Not entirely sure where this one came from, bu tI can say, my kids are happy.  When I got home, instead of my house being destroyed, a concert stage was erected in the back yard.  Now, I have a 6 year old, and a 3 year old, and I can say they were very happy to see that Miley Cyrus, or was it Hannah Montana ? came to town and made a personal visit to the household.

[Image: HannaMontanaBomb002.jpg]

Oh yeah, she brought cigars too, weird huh ??

[Image: HannaMontanaBomb001.jpg]

I'm not sure yet who sent this package, there was no note or return address,  but whoever it was, either has a really sick fetish, or is the funniest _uck in the world.  My kids loved this bomb, it's the first bomb they can personally enjoy.  Whoever this was, thank you.  Making the kids smile makes anything just that much better, getting sticks you've never tried (5 Vegas A) Priceless. 

An new edit to this, apparently, the sick -ucks are the SSANHS or something like that. 
Guys, thank you, great hit, your the only ones that have managed to make my kids promote the enjoyment of cigars, thanks again[thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
First off[lol][lol][lol]

Well done on hitting another Dixie member [thumbsup].  Something needs to be done about these sneaky ninjas!
Sweet!!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
MK 199 Wrote:First off[lol][lol][lol]

Well done on hitting another Dixie member [thumbsup].  Something needs to be done about these sneaky ninjas!
it is being done Caleb, trust me!!!
[wedgie]Wink
This is unbelievable!! Mega Powers comes out of the closet; they hit people and then they get destroyed.

The so call Dixie mafia comes out of the closet; they hit and now they get wacked.

You gotta LOVE it.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
VERY NICE!!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:This is unbelievable!! Mega Powers comes out of the closet; they hit people and then they get destroyed.

The [color="red"]so call Dixie mafia [/color]comes out of the closet; they hit and now they get wacked.

You gotta LOVE it.

Look out Jimmie, you never know when the gator might jump up and bite ya !!!!!
ATTACK PLAN DELTA![ss]
Nice!