Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Props to Gurkha and Kaizad Hansotia...
Last week I had an issue with a Gurkha product I purchased online. The online store I purchased it from had the wrong size listed for the product, as did Gurkha's webpage. I called the Gurkha offices in Florida and basically got the dust off, "we'll look into it and get back to you", of course no one took my name or #... I also talked to the Gurkha rep for my area, he was in the process of getting married and going on his honeymoon, and told me he would look into it as soon as he gets back and would make sure I was a happy customer. Knowing this rep I know he will look into it and let me know what happened as soon as he gets back to work. But in the meantime... A day or so later I'm on facebook and notice a friend request from none other than Kaizad Hansotia, so I befriend him and send him a mssg with my exps that week and my phone #. He replied that he would look into the matter and get back to me. A few days later I get a phone call (wish I had of been able to pick it up at the time) and Mr. Hansotia leaves me a voice mail with an explanation of the problem. He asked me to call back and leave my contact info with his secretary... I just have to give props to the owner of a company like Gurkha who takes the time to look into an issue and personally call someone back...

So [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] to Kaizad Hansotia and Gurkha... [bravo2]
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Thats awesome.  [bravo2]
Might have to pick up a few more Gurkhas.  Tongue
It is good to see that some businesses are still serious about customer service!

[thumbsup]

MaytagMan Wrote:It is good to see that some businesses are still serious about customer service!

[thumbsup]

Which is why I love Ghurka's better than girls!