Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Aristocrat arrives!!!
Very nice - you will enjoy it for sure!

Good job on getting the THC...   I picked mine up without, and went through the pain of retrofitting it last year...    the next one will be factory installed, that's for damn sure...

Mine is getting kinda full... I wonder how I can sneak another one into the house?  LOL...

[user=624]Magnum PI[/user] wrote:
Quote:Looks amazing.  Dude, you take the most incredible pictures.

Wow long did it take for your humi to be built?

We will want more pics when its filled.

Thanks man!!

The humi only took about 3 weeks. It looks like he's caught up from his Holiday busy season.

I put my boxes in but it's going to be a bit until it's actually full....Smile.
MaytagMan Wrote:Very nice - you will enjoy it for sure!

Good job on getting the THC...   I picked mine up without, and went through the pain of retrofitting it last year...    the next one will be factory installed, that's for damn sure...

Mine is getting kinda full... I wonder how I can sneak another one into the house?  LOL...

Order it on your secret credit card.  Have it delivered when wife is at work.   Carefully break the clear tape seal.  Stick a Stogie Chat typed message in there that you have been bombed by the board.   Then leave it.  When your wife comes home open it in front of her.  Read the note.  You are off the hook.
US_Tank Wrote:

Mine is getting kinda full... I wonder how I can [color="red"]sneak [/color]another one into the house?  LOL...

Order it on your secret credit card.  Have it delivered when wife is at work.   Carefully break the clear tape seal.  Stick a Stogie Chat typed message in there that you have been bombed by the board.   Then leave it.  When your wife comes home open it in front of her.  Read the note.  You are off the hook.

Well, I would try that but when it comes to cigar stuff, my wife is just too smart... I would never pull it over on her... not to mention, where the hell would I put it?    I guess I just need to smoke more...  [bravo2]

[user=718]MaytagMan[/user] wrote:
Quote:Good job on getting the THC...   I picked mine up without, and went through the pain of retrofitting it last year...    the next one will be factory installed, that's for damn sure...

Ya, I definitely recommend getting the temp and Humidity installed by Bob. It's much more expensive, but definitely a must for me. Glad you were able to get yours in there as a retrofit.
vasypher Wrote:[user=718]MaytagMan[/user] wrote:
Quote:Good job on getting the THC...   I picked mine up without, and went through the pain of retrofitting it last year...    the next one will be factory installed, that's for damn sure...

Ya, I definitely recommend getting the temp and Humidity installed by Bob. It's much more expensive, but definitely a must for me. Glad you were able to get yours in there as a retrofit.
It was actually not the bad...   it was just the whole cutting a hole in the back of it that made me tear up a bit...  

[user=718]MaytagMan[/user] wrote:
Quote:
vasypher Wrote:[user=718]MaytagMan[/user] wrote:

It was actually not the bad...   it was just the whole cutting a hole in the back of it that made me tear up a bit...  

LOL...omg just the thought of that is making me cringe....It's like having to cut one of your own children open so you can do some type of surgery. You're a brave soul...Smile
US_Tank Wrote:

Your wife must think we are the best bunch of guys out there.  Look at all the cool gifts and new guns you keep receiving from us.  She is right though, we are cool.[thumbsup]
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:

Mine is getting kinda full... I wonder how I can [color="red"]sneak [/color]another one into the house?  LOL...

[color="red"]Order it on your secret credit card.  Have it delivered when wife is at work.   Carefully break the clear tape seal.  Stick a Stogie Chat typed message in there that you have been bombed by the board.   Then leave it.  When your wife comes home open it in front of her.  Read the note.  You are off the hook.[/color]
Your wife must think we are the best bunch of guys out there.  Look at all the cool gifts and new guns you keep receiving from us.  She is right though, we are cool.[thumbsup]
We shoud send her a not telling her that we are pissed at Tank, and we want our stuff sent back to us immediately!    "See attached list..."    [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Bill you are a card.  Stogie CHat sending me guns?   [lol]  I think I need another Antietam.