Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really......
Soooooo.....

Someone with a sense of humor caught me completely from the blindside today......

There I was.  Making dinner.  And looked out the window and saw the mailman moving very slowly up my driveway.  Holding a small box out at arms length, while looking very worried.

I stepped outside and he stopped moving and got really scared and yelled at me not to move.  

Ok. 

Now I'm concerned.

He gingerly....ever so gingerly sits this box on the trunk of my car, looks very relieved, and then turns and sprints back to his little van.

He turns around and yells "Good Luck!" and drops it in gear and speeds off down the street.

I go out and look at the box.  The first thing I notice was the return address was my own, and the "from" name was "Stealth Bomber".

Ohhhhhh......

Now luckily, I've been around the block once or twice.  Having been blown up by some of the megalithic mastadons of SC....I raced inside and put on my bomb-proof suit and grabbed my toolkit.

An hour later....local police, the ATF, SWAT team, dogs and the national guard holding back the inevitable band of lookie-loo's I was able to not blow up my car, or me....and got this stealthy, unexpected IED diffused.

Let me show you the six incredible sticks of dynamite this phantom used!!

Heh heh....No note....So I dont know who to thank. But three of these six I have never had, and am silly excited to try out!  And the three that I have had, I have indeed loved!

So.....

Whomever you are.....First:  Thank you!    

Second:  heh heh heh....Well....Lets just say.....Sleep with one eye open for a while.  And when you think its ok to shut them both......Dont.   Smile Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Very nice!

Hmmm... time to do a little forensic analysis of those pictures...

Even Domniomaestro was caught with his pants down.
Dave, your gonna need a cup of java to figure this out.
Nice hit for sure.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sweet!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
You let someone get the drop on you. Slacking.... but that is a nice hit
Very nice!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Excellent hit. Nice smokes.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"