Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thermacell Mosquito Repeller?
Thermacell Patio Shield Mosquito Repeller

Anyone have them?  Do they work?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I've never used the big patio version, but I have several of the smaller personal ones that we use for camping & fishing. Provided it isn't windy I think they work pretty well.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Ben, have you noticed if it has any affect on other insects?
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Yeah, for the most part when they're running we're not bothered by any flies or mosquitoes. Biggest thing is wind, if there's any breeze it will carry the vapor away from you. If it's just a little breeze we've had pretty decent results putting it upwind.
Luckily, if it's windy, you usually don't have to worry about mosquitoes.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Thanks Ben.  I've been thinking of getting one, but we've been having more & more wind.  Too many people cutting down the big healthy trees.