Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stogiedad.1 takes another hit from a Dixie Mafia Member
Matt and i went over to Old Stogie ran by Ed, his son and girlfriend this evening and come to find out Lonnie was there. We sat and shot the bull and was talking sticks and other stuff and here it came. Lonnie hit me with a tone of bricks. here is what it was......

[Image: LonnieBomb001.jpg?t=1241325068]

[Image: LonnieBomb002.jpg?t=1241325403]

[Image: LonnieBomb003.jpg?t=1241325429]

All awesome sticks! All of which (with the exception of the V lancero) i have not had.

Thanks Lonnie!
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Awesome!!![thumbsup]
Nice!
I'm not familar with those middle 3 in that 2nd pic.  Let us know how those G3s are. 
I'm a bit curious. 
That legandario is one of the most underrated sticks of all time.

Nice hit Lonnie.
[thumbsup]
Cblack2 Wrote:That legandario is one of the most underrated sticks of all time.

Nice hit Lonnie.
got one in the humi, picked up last week. Good price too, lookin forward to tryin it. Great hitt
Djaric Wrote:Nice!
I'm not familar with those middle 3 in that 2nd pic.  Let us know how those G3s are. 
I'm a bit curious. 

The one on the left is a Sosa Super Select (blows the regular Sosa line out of te water), Middle - Camacho LegendArio (mentioned in the Black Band project vids), and the right is a Primer Mundo Rosado Oscuro (another great hidden stick)... Big Grin

Course what Adam fails to say is that as I'm hitting him he is already in process of knocking me over the head with some sticks of his own...
A Monte #40, a Ramon Allones, and a Consuegra.. Haven't had any of these so look forward to trying them... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
aracos Wrote:
Djaric Wrote:Nice!
I'm a bit curious. 

The one on the left is a Sosa Super Select (blows the regular Sosa line out of te water), Middle - Camacho LegendArio (mentioned in the Black Band project vids), and the right is a Primer Mundo Rosado Oscuro (another great hidden stick)... Big Grin

Course what Adam fails to say is that as I'm hitting him he is already in process of knocking me over the head with some sticks of his own...
A Monte #40, a Ramon Allones, and a Consuegra.. Haven't had any of these so look forward to trying them... Wink
Lonnie, I hope that you will enjoy them just as much as i know that i am going to enjoy those sticks that you and Matt-N-Ga hit me with.

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Get on that V Mumcero!  You will love it!   Excellent bomb!