Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The past 45 days have been really tough
Good to see that SOB off the streets. 
[curse]

Hopefully it will help with the emotional healing for you, your daughter and family.

Keith, at least know this:

There is a hierarchy within the prison system in the United States. At the very bottom level are the guys like this one. Most of the upper tier criminals dealt with scum like him at a young age when they couldn't defend themselves. He has a target on his back before he even enters his cell for the first time. While it doesn't erase what happend, I hope you can take at least some tiny drop of solace knowing that he's going to be getting his for a good while.
"For the man who takes success with ease"
I hope your daughter is able to move on in due time. At least the bastige got jail time and hopefully he will get his in prison.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Oh man, what a nightmare.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
I am so glad that you and your family didn't have to go through a trial.  The sentencing is bad enough but to have to listen to the lies an untold truths and innuendos and look at the scum for several days, that  takes a toll on a person.  Time will heal and your daughter will march on.  She has a loving dad to help her along.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.