Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliva-made Archetype Fantasy
Oliva-made Archetype Fantasy & also Archetype Chapter 2 Axis Mundi by Drew Estate.

Quote:Archetype is a series of top-notch blends from makers including Oliva and Drew Estate in Nicaragua, and Davidoff and E.P. Carrillo in the Dominican Republic. Ranging in strength from mild and mellow to full and strong, quality and aging is unsurpassed. Today we lead off with the Oliva-made Archetype Fantasy series, Better still, Cigar Page delivers spleen-bursting 70% off blowout prices....just $54 per box! When each of these limited editions are gone, they're gone. Fill the cart and enjoy some serious premium handmade value.

Archetype Fantasy Curses: Curses brings a super dark, thick Connecticut Broadleaf maduro wrapper. Slow-burning magic with smooth, well-rounded flavors including spice, pepper, chocolate and slight sweetness. Full-bodied.

Archetype Fantasy Cloaks: Cloaks delivers a lovely, dark Broadleaf wrapper with all Nicaraguan fillers. The only box-pressed vitola of the bunch with earth, white pepper, cocoa, sweet cream. Full out of the gate, mellows as it burns. Delicious.

Archetype Fantasy Crystals: Crystals feature gorgeous sun-grown Habano wrappers and Cuban-seed fillers. Full in body yet smooth, with notes of coffee, molasses, leather and earth.

https://www.cigarpage.com/archetype-is-mind-bending.html

Anyone ever try any of these?  Thoughts?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I might have to pick some of these up.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(08-31-2020, 02:00 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: I might have to pick some of these up.

Yeah, I'm thinking about that too.

But I haven't tried any of them or know anyone who has.

Just over 1 day, 17 hours left on the sale
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
No one?