Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free KFC chickens
Worked fine.

I think it was a combo of the KFC people being overwhelmed and not caring, and printing it in color.   The drive thru lady was actually checking and looking for water marks and copy machine signs, but the guy at the counter could have cared less.

The caliber of people in line waiting with me, was phenomenal. I now know all about how to fake a back injury and get myself some disability, and what days of the month the gov'ment might actually make a round or two to try to catch me playing basketball, and how long i need to be on disability in order to make that "check up" list.   One lady actually said that Obama promised change, and now we have it.  I shed a  small tear.   The lady she spoke to said she was crazy, and that Oprah was actually paying her meal today.  I had to choke on my words and say "Yes, today Oprah is paying for your meal.  Usually its paid for by those who have jobs and pay taxes". 

[really]

Carrie and I tried  this new stuff out last week.The chicken itself was meh, probably wouldnt get it again.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Definately prefer the fried if i'm paying.

Given the choice between paying for fried and recieving free grilled, i'll go grilled.
Especially with 2 sides.
Vitamin G Wrote:Definately prefer the fried if i'm paying.

Given the choice between paying for fried and recieving free grilled, i'll go grilled.
Especially with 2 sides.
Ditto! [thumbsup]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
The website wanted me to load in some software for the coupon to print.    Not too keen on that but did it anyways.   Got 3 coupons.   Big Grin
Interesting.  It asked most of my friends to load the coupon.com software, but it linked me directly to a PDF file.  I printed 50 copies, and passed them out to my friends at work, who lack admin priveldges and can't install software on work computers.
interesting.  I haven't tried to print it yet. 
:?
Some KFC's are not honoring this as they can not keep enough stock on hand however I did find one that does [thumbsup]  I printed mine out first thing this morning when I heard it on the radio
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
People around here are waiting in line for hours. Personally, I'd rather pay for it and be on my way. [pirate2]
Can someone say...."Lawsuit"? or "Bait & Switch"?

http://www.kfc.com/coupons/raincheck.asp

"We are so sorry, but due to the overwhelming response to our FREE Kentucky Grilled Chicken™ meal coupon, we can no longer redeem the free coupon at this time. But we will honor our commitment to giving you a free Kentucky Grilled Chicken meal.
Please visit a participating KFC restaurant for a rain check form. Complete the form, attach your original coupon , and give it to the KFC restaurant manager or postmark per the form’s instructions, by May 19, 2009, and we’ll send you a rain check for your free Kentucky Grilled Chicken meal at a later date, plus a free Pepsi with our compliments. Your participating KFC restaurant will provide you with the form you need.
Please note that the redemption periods of the rain checks will vary. All other terms and conditions of the original free Kentucky Grilled Chicken coupon will apply.
Thank you for your understanding, "
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles