Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOMMY ZMAN FIRED FROM FAMOUS SMOKE SHOP, ARRESTED FOR MAKING TERRORISTIC THREATS
Cigar personality Thomas Zarzecki Jr., better known as Tommy Zman, was arrested charges of making terroristic threats and harassment after he was fired from Famous Smoke Shop. Zarzecki was fired on Wednesday. On Friday, he allegedly texted another Famous employee stating that he would return to the retailer and shoot everyone at the retailer with an AK-47. He was arrested and then released on $20,000 bond. According to the report, Zarzecki confirmed he sent the messageZarzecki worked as a sort of in-house content producer for Famous appearing in advertisements, the brand’s social media and its Cigar Advisor publication.
His LinkedIn page indicates he worked for Famous since March 2013.
No Justice, No Peace!
Boy, that's frigging crazy.
No Justice, No Peace!
I guess he was upset.. what a nut case..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
WOW!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That is nuts.... wowsers
This is my boomstick!
Wow, what a nutjob. You can't even joke about that kind of stuff anymore.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Yeah... wow sometimes you can see this type of thing coming, and sometimes it is out of nowhere...

This update just posted to this...

He claims it was a joke - so he did make the statements, and now it is up to the court to figure all of this out...

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/easton/...hreat.html