Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cutters
Xikar has the best customer service of any company i have ever dealt with.  Xikar rocks.  that being said, I have a 16 year old Davidoff double blade that is still working like a charm.
reminds me i've gotta send my two xikars in for sharpening. that and one of them has that slipping wood problem (did i just say "slipping wood?" Sad).

the all metal one with the little rivets is my favorite. bulletproof, never stops working, just seems constructed the best.
ScottinAZ Wrote:Gotta say, xikar all the way......
+1
I purchased a Xikar and I find it doesn't cut NEARLY as well as my Palio. For my money the Palio is the best cutter you can buy.
[user=1516]vasypher[/user] wrote:
Quote:I purchased a Xikar and I find it doesn't cut NEARLY as well as my Palio. For my money the Palio is the best cutter you can buy.
Yup! I love my Palio, but I just wish I could find a v cut cutter that wasn't a cheap pos! Palio should make a v cutter!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I say its safe to say that everyone should get a xikar and a palio. They both have their pros....I can find no cons except not cutting a 80 ring gauge cigar.....One is a work horse that will last you for life and the other gives you a cut so straight a level goes "daaaaammmmnnnnn"

Attached Files Image(s)

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I just received my first Xikar and I love it. Worth the money
MikeD Wrote:Xikars are worth it. One of the best cutter I own (the other being a Palio). Xikar stands behind their product 100%, if it should ever break or blades need sharpening, with great customer service.

Even the cheaper priced Xikar2 models cut superbly.

The cheap 2 blade giveaway store cutters will just mangle your cigar eventually.
[thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
I have a Xikar XI, the Xikar scissors, and a palio. I find myself using the scissors the most, the the xikar cutter. The palio is just uncomfortable for me to use for some reason. Xikar also stands behind their product 100% and if ANYTHING happens to it (you fault or not) they will replace it no questions asked. That is the kind of customer service that keeps me coming back.
ScottinAZ Wrote:Gotta say, xikar all the way......
+1[thumbsup]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!