Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new floor...
So, I moved into my new house a week early, after being told my furniture and etc would be here saturday- yet when I called Saturday morning to see what time they'd get here, they tell me they're in Montgomery, Alabama...

So now it seems I have to wait at least another week, since they dicided to put other peoples stuff into the truck, after mine thus having to deliver to them first.

So I'm sitting on my floor, nothing to do, no way to cook, and my wife still has my truck in Georgia, so yeah... suck it Armstrong moving company, suck it.Tongue

That blows big time but at least they didn't lose anything on you.

That reminds me of a story. My friend owns a moving company and he has season tickets to the Giant games. Every week he would drive his truck into the parking lot and un load a coach chair etc and sit on the stuff for the pre games etc. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:That blows big time but at least they didn't lose anything on you.

That reminds me of a story. My friend owns a moving company and he has season tickets to the Giant games. Every week he would drive his truck into the parking lot and un load a coach chair etc and sit on the stuff for the pre games etc. 
[lol][lol][lol][lol]

Didn't want to get beer and BBQ on his camping stuff ???
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:That blows big time but at least they didn't lose anything on you.

Interesting guy, but what is a coach chair? I see most coaches pacing up and down the side lines.Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.