Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joined Fireworks club
Always wanted to be a pyrotecian, but never had the chance. Joined the NLPC last week. Now I'm heading to a club "shoot" this afternoon. I can buy and set off any fireworks made. Pro Stuff and consumer. There will be area for big firecrackers and another area for big shells. Not sure if I will lite anything off because the boys will be with me, but we all will have a great time. Hope to take some picks, and bring home a few goodies.
No Justice, No Peace!
Damn, that sounds like it's gonna be a great time.  Be safe, have fun...and take some pics for the rest of us! Big Grin

One of the reason I want some of my own land & to be in a free state, is to be able to do fireworks.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
So do they teach you how to make your own stuff?
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Yes, they can. They compete
No Justice, No Peace!
https://youtu.be/zGG8rq9umZY
No Justice, No Peace!
(06-02-2018, 09:41 AM)nayslayer Wrote: https://youtu.be/zGG8rq9umZY

That was awesome!  Cool

I'm so jealous!   Big Grin
That really cool. I bet that will be a blast.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
More powder! Wink

[Image: IMG_20180602_182555.jpg]
[Image: PANO_20180602_180111.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20180602_165621.jpg]
No Justice, No Peace!
I didn't stay that long. Had to get home and tend to wife. The day consisted of quite a few laughs and a lot of giant booms. Had a few vendors there and picked up a few things as well.
No Justice, No Peace!