Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Tribute or a Major SMACKDOWN????
I will start with this side note....My sincere apologies to the Robfather for posting this MASTERPIECE weeks after I received it. Even though I called the Robfather the very same day when I received it....I never got around to photograph it all and finally post it. I havent been on much as you can see....but I am finding more time now....so again...apologies to the MAN for this delay.....now on to the show!

---------------------------------------------------------

This is indeed a MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!! I probably NEVER laughed this hard at a bomb letter in my life and leave it up to the ORIGINAL GREAT ONE to make it happen and DELIVER!!!!

There is gonna be no fluff or storyboard with explosion pics to distract one's attention from this beautiful hit! Each element was PURE GENIUS and the LETTER is something I should frame or have Rob sign at the next LI HERF!!! HAHAHAH\

Here ya go boys.....the ticket to the Robfather Masterpiece SHOW!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!

THE LETTER!!!!!

[Image: img001.jpg]

THE LEGEND KILLER SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

[Image: DSC_0757%20%5b800x600%5d.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0758%20%5b800x600%5d.JPG]

THE GREAT ONE:

[Image: DSC_0759%20%5b800x600%5d.JPG]

THE MISSILES!!!!!!!!

[Image: DSC_0760%20%5b800x600%5d.JPG]

THE PRE-CUT BRAZILIA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[Image: DSC_0761%20%5b800x600%5d.JPG]

SHAMU WITH THE SUSHI BIB!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PURE GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!! Where in the world did you find this!! A Tribute to the LK and KUMA! LOL

[Image: DSC_0763%20%5b800x600%5d.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0764%20%5b800x600%5d.JPG]

THE TOOTHPICK!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH ABOUT 4 inches in length!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[Image: DSC_0765%20%5b800x600%5d.JPG]

This had me rolling......the NOTEBOOK!

[Image: DSC_0766%20%5b800x600%5d.JPG]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[Image: DSC_0767%20%5b800x600%5d.JPG]

[Image: DSC_0768%20%5b800x600%5d.JPG]

THE LK's FIRST ENTRY IN HIS NEW QUOTE NOTEBOOK!!! HAHAHAHAHAH SIGNED BY SHAMU!!!

[Image: DSC_0769%20%5b800x600%5d.JPG]

Just CLASSIC Robfather right there......that is all I can say.....this was a tremendous hit and it may have finally leveled the Great LK. After all the beatings and blind assaults on the LK lately.....this may be the final nail in the coffin...we will soon see.......THANK YOU ROB FOR THE COUNTLESS LAUGHS AND AWESOME GIFTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LK tips his Hat to the Master! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
So that is what knocked you off your feet! I think the recoil kit the Robfather hard, his postings have been minimal as well.
Lk, glad to have you back. theGreat  Robfather is the master, a few stogies, a few simple gifts and wise words go a long long way.....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
and for the inside scoop on the mountain man toothpick:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_man_toothpick

"The baculum (also penis bone, penile bone or os penis) is a bone found in the penis of most mammals. It is absent in humans, equids, marsupials, lagomorphs, and hyenas, and cetaceans (whales, dolphins, and porpoises) among others. It is used for copulation and varies in size and shape by species."
Holy S-IT !!!!!  So it  takes a witty shirt, different sticks, a Shamu, and a boner to take down the LK ???  Hey Rob, now I know why the Gator didn't destroy LK, it doesn't have a Mountain Man Toothpick !!!!![lol][lol][lol]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
WOW!   Superior smack down!!!  Maybe we should change Mario's handle from LK to PB, (for penis bone)
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
[Image: rotfl.gif] [Image: rotfl.gif] [Image: rotfl.gif]

GREAT hit! Now, THAT, noobs, is what makes StogieChat, StogieChat.

Robfather, you're a madman.

[Image: 169a.gif] [Image: bowingball.gif] [Image: 169a.gif] [Image: bowingball.gif] [Image: 169a.gif] [Image: bowingball.gif] [Image: 169a.gif]

NANP™
[lol]
NANP™
Viking1
Holy Hell, that is GREAT!

[lol]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Absolutely Priceless!!!!

[thumbsup] 

Oh, and it was a smackdown as much as it was a tribute Mario Tongue  Don't get your hopes up [lol]
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
That's a fine collection of smackdowns if I ever saw one.

All Hail Robfather [bravo2]