Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Tribute or a Major SMACKDOWN????
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[Image: rotfl.gif] [Image: rotfl.gif] [Image: rotfl.gif]

GREAT hit! Now, THAT, noobs, is what makes StogieChat, StogieChat.

Robfather, you're a madman.

[Image: 169a.gif] [Image: bowingball.gif] [Image: 169a.gif] [Image: bowingball.gif] [Image: 169a.gif] [Image: bowingball.gif] [Image: 169a.gif]

NANP™
[lol]

Wise words right there.......the Robfather could have sent me an empty box with just that letter and it would have had the same impact. The Robfather's words are PRICELESS!!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:and for the inside scoop on the mountain man toothpick:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_man_toothpick

"The baculum (also penis bone, penile bone or os penis) is a bone found in the penis of most mammals. It is absent in humans, equids, marsupials, lagomorphs, and hyenas, and cetaceans (whales, dolphins, and porpoises) among others. It is used for copulation and varies in size and shape by species."

[wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow]

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????

[bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
[lol][lol][lol]......way to go Rob[thumbsup]
This is exactly why The Mum has been sending The Robfather LFD Salomons as we always need his words of wisdom..

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore

Quote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:and for the inside scoop on the mountain man toothpick:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_man_toothpick

"The baculum (also penis bone, penile bone or os penis) is a bone found in the penis of most mammals. It is absent in humans, equids, marsupials, lagomorphs, and hyenas, and cetaceans (whales, dolphins, and porpoises) among others. It is used for copulation and varies in size and shape by species."
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Just be happy you didnt get this one, its from a whale......way to go Robfather

Attached Files Image(s)

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin