Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
greetings from UK
Hello, guys, I'm an office worker, I am too tired to speak.meeting new people is fun.

Angel
Welcome here.
No Justice, No Peace!
Welcome  from New Jersey. What type of stogies do you puff on?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome!!

—Steve
This is my boomstick!
Hello from Long Island, New York!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hi,

I am also a new member and also from the UK, and taking the newbies advice very seriously (and being a Scot = love the science of thrift) I will not start a new thread to say hello. Angel

I have always loved the smell of tobacco but only started smoking cigars 2 years ago (in my late 50's) and found that in the UK this is a very lonely hobby - very not PC to smoke and so very few people that one can discuss things with and to seek advice.

I do like Cubans but often find that they are sometimes over rated, over priced and inconsistent construction.  However, when you get a good one then its a very good experience.  I also love Arturo Fuente - Don Carlos, Hemingway and Chateau. Ashton, Dunhill, Alec Bradley and Nat Sherman to name a few.

Best wishes to all. Shy
Nice to have you here farmer John..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hello from Long Island, NY

That's a nice selection of cigars you've been smoking.  I've just begun getting into Nat Sherman's myself.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome from Wisconsin!!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Welcome from California, Smiling and Farmer John!

Where in the U.K. are you guys from and what is your go-to smoke?

Doug
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"