Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting Images - Photobucket
From Photobucket:
Hello,
Thanks for emailing us. We noticed that you have been using Photobucket for 3rd party hosting. Our Terms of Service does not allow 3rd party hosting for your current account level. Due to this, your account has been restricted.
In order to continue using Photobucket to host your images, please upgrade to a Plus subscription.
To upgrade to a Plus account, click hereOnce you've completed your purchase, please clear your browser's cache and cookies to update your pages.
Thank you.

From Me:

Thanks for the quick response. I saw the new terms of service. Really? From $0.00 to $400 without a blink of the eye.
Geez, looks like you sold your soul to the devil..
I can't imagine your current (forget about future) customers would pay that amount. I gather you might be losing cliente (even tho free hosting). The effect it will have on your ad income (less hits) will hopefully make you reconsider the fees. Have you read your blog and the comments customers are leaving you.  Most are X rated...
Love your product, easy to use the mobile app, even with all those annoying ads but not worth $400.00 for the average person.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
An excellent marketing strategy...if you want your company to die a quick death. Buh-bye Photobucket.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Got the email this morning...

Testing...

[Image: jack-nicholson-middle-finger_zpsvyiaesqg.gif]

Can anyone see this?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
so far you are good.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(07-07-2017, 11:30 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: so far you are good.

Thanks, I saw them too, but wasn't sure if it was just reading it from my cache or something.

I did get 2 of those emails this morning though.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles