Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Wyoming
Hey there guys. My name is Dave. Very new to Cigars only been smoking for a couple months now. Been ordering some samplers from different sites, as we don't have a real cigar store around here (Casper, Wyo.). So I am really looking for some advice/help and this site seems to be awesome. I think my favorite stogie so far is the Cohiba, or maybe the Cusano Habano. Sure am enjoying the differences and trying new ones though, lol. Looking forward to getting to know some new friends. Ok, enough rambling.
Welcome from Seattle.  Sounds like you are on the right track.  Keep trying different stuff, thats the only way to find out what you like.
I like smoking lightning
Hey neighbour.. [welcome]
Welcome from Tampa Bay! Yup, you're on the right track. Go ahead and pick up a big humidor right off the bat. It'll save you from buying several small ones like I did.

When you catch the sickness from us, you'll be wanting to buy and buy cigars to smoke in the future and you'll need a place to store and age them. I started with a little something to keep a few in, then bought a 50 count and soon graduated to a 150 count. Now, they're ALL full Smile. Someone here said his travel humidor will hold more than all my desktops. There are members here who have end table humidors and floor to ceiling display type humidors!

You'll have a great time here! Make yourself at home Dave. [pirate2]
Welcome from WI make yourself at home here great group of guys.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Hey Dave welcome from NJ...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from Nor Cal
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Welcome from Illinois!
Welcome from WA![pimp]
Welcome Dave, this place is great.