Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laser Engraved Pets
Any pet owners on SC?  Smile

I'm kicking off the New Year with my new website/business with laser engraved pet plaques.   I have the new website all setup which allows you to upload your pets photo and add a name (optional) to the plaque.

If anyone is interested please check out the site, share on Facebook and all that good stuff please! 

http://www.EngravedPets.com

Thanks and Happy New Year!
-Eric
That looks cool!

I just showed the site to my wife & she's already thinking Christmas presents for next year with them.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Eric, is there any option to actually mail in a picture? My wife has to look, but she might only have an actual photo & not a file.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Sorry, it has to be a digital photo.
(01-01-2017, 05:15 AM)Admin Wrote: Sorry, it has to be a digital photo.
Thanks, I kind of knew that...the wife made me ask though Big Grin

I'll be working on getting a digital copy of the photo.
I'm pretty sure that Wal-Mart still has scanners in the photo dept that you can use to scan an image and put on a disk or usb memory key. Think its only like $1 to do that...might save some hassle if you don't have a scanner to get a good copy of the photo.