Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I feel about UPS today...
How I feel about UPS & Amazon today...

NSFW...
(link left cold) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvv1mqL6IZA

Angry1 Angry1 Angry1 Angry1 Angry1 Angry1 Angry1 Angry1 Angry1
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
What happend?
No Justice, No Peace!
(12-06-2016, 07:40 PM)nayslayer Wrote: What happend?

They messed up 2 items.

#1 was a new mattress.  it was guaranteed to be here yesterday.  UPS let it sit for 33 1/2 hours in NJ, before they decided to ship it to my local distribution hub.  Then today, a day late, they forgot to load it onto the local delivery truck.

#2 was a special tool (bike crank puller) ...that I needed by tonight.  I even paid extra for guaranteed, expedited delivery for today.  I was earlier listed as being on the truck & "out for delivery".  Then at 6:40pm, it was back at the hub.  When I called to ask why, they just said I would get it tomorrow, after 7pm.
Now I have to go out tomorrow morning to get the tool somewhat locally.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I wanted to try out the mattress before it was delivered to you. Apologies, I didn't know you needed it so soon.. Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
It's that time of year. Today I got a ups package that was guaranteed for delivery Friday. Thankfully, it was just a toy I bought for my doggo for christmas, so no harm. I have 2 priority mail packages coming from usps. Both were supposed to be here Friday, one *might* be here tomorrow. The other hasn't had a scan since it left Texas on Thursday. It'll get here, but damn. It's off the hook. I think somewhere along the line they decided it'd be easier to just refund the money of the shippers of all these 2 and 3 day packages than risk not getting the overnight ones there on time.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
The funny thing is that I ordered (1) 8" queen size box spring/foundation set.  It's wood & Amish made, you just have to bolt it together.  it arrived last week, but the tracking didn't show it as arriving, but that's happened on items before.  A week later, they make it as arrived.

Anyway, when checking on the mattress this morning, the box spring was marked as delivered, today.

When I went downstairs to see if maybe it was actually the mattress, I found another box spring.  The thing weighs 55 pounds.

I called Amazon...they said to keep it...dispose of it...give it away, or whatever.
Pretty sure Jimmie used the crank puller too

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
No Justice, No Peace!
After a few phone calls this morning..mattress is here...box really beat to hell though. Haven't opened it yet.
(12-06-2016, 11:34 PM)Tonto Wrote: The funny thing is that I ordered (1) 8" queen size box spring/foundation set.  It's wood & Amish made, you just have to bolt it together.  it arrived last week, but the tracking didn't show it as arriving, but that's happened on items before.  A week later, they make it as arrived.

Anyway, when checking on the mattress this morning, the box spring was marked as delivered, today.

When I went downstairs to see if maybe it was actually the mattress, I found another box spring.  The thing weighs 55 pounds.

I called Amazon...they said to keep it...dispose of it...give it away, or whatever.
I think they do that on purpose too. The driver misses a scan. Amazon contacts ups and claims it's been lost. And ship another. Driver says he remembers delivering it so ups updates original to delivered. Amazon has the best customer service though. Never any issues from me anyway.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Speaking of that, does anyone have Amazon Prime? 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore