Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/2 Pound Mania from Killer Beans!
I’ve got 1/2 lb bags coming out of my ears, so let’s see if I can spread them out across the country.

Here’s what I have in mind:

Special #1
Four 1/2 lbs for $25.00 plus shipping. Pick any four that you’d like, no more than one of each:
-African Assassin
-Kalossi Knockout
-Mexican Mayhem
-Medellin Mad Man
-Guatemalan Antigua
-Brazilian Bombshell
-Tanzanian Peaberry

Regular priced at $29.80
You save 4.80

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, a cusual bombing or a herf, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to pay by credit card, give me a call at the store 765.423.7400 or you can email your card number and the expiration date and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerry
Jerry,

You still carry Venezuelan Vendetta?

Brently
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
[user=11]B-Dub Cigar Ambassador[/user] wrote:
Quote:Jerry,

You still carry Venezuelan Vendetta?

Brently

Sorry but the Venezuelan Vendetta was the slowest seller and needed to be replaced.

I will have the Nicaraguan Knife Fight back in the line-up on Wednesday if that helps at all.
Do you have any recommendations? Havent had any of your beans yet and would like to try some!

I enjoy most darker roasts (french roasts) but will reach for a lighter colombian every so often. Unfortunately, I havent explored much beyond super market brands so I do not know how accurate they are (8 oclock french roast, colombian, and bokar are my staples).
davidwys Wrote:Do you have any recommendations? Havent had any of your beans yet and would like to try some!

I enjoy most darker roasts (french roasts) but will reach for a lighter colombian every so often. Unfortunately, I havent explored much beyond super market brands so I do not know how accurate they are (8 oclock french roast, colombian, and bokar are my staples).
his special #1 would be a good place to start..great stuff!!
[user=742]steve047[/user] wrote:
Quote:
davidwys Wrote:Do you have any recommendations? Havent had any of your beans yet and would like to try some!

his special #1 would be a good place to start..great stuff!!

But there lies my problem...there are more than four kinds in there...ahhh!!
email sent, Big Grin