Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016/17 Fantasy football
Going to start a little earlier this year. One change, you will have to send in cigars before being allowed into league. I'll go into it more a little later. I spoke with Ryan, and we should be good to go.

2016/2017 Participant List

1. Nayslayer PAID
2. NickDrista PAID
3. Guarantee
4.The Mum PAID
5.GMJager
6.AF_Mac PAID
First Reserve.
Second Reserve.
No Justice, No Peace!
Thumbsup
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Ok, who's in? Post pics and send them in. First 8 are in
No Justice, No Peace!
How many?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
5 stix, sorry
No Justice, No Peace!
I am in
Someone start a sign up list please
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I renewed the league so those from last year are in right now. If cigars aren't sent in then we will kick people out or if you don't want to participate again this year then I can remove you. I will be putting in some DE Liga sticks, Ratzilla, Feral Pig, Dirty Rat, L40, and something else. Good incentive to get people to join!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Oh, I am in Larry
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I'm in! I won't get a chance to get to the usps till Friday to get my sticks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham