Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nub Cafe

So today Odsman and I decided to try those new Nub Cafes. 

First impression, smells pretty good. 
Then I went to dampen the foot before punching it and Oh gods, the wrapper is sweetened with that aspartame shit. Ew Ew Ew.

After lighting I was grateful the nub cigar punch I have takes most of the cap, leaving very little sweetened wrapper behind. 

The flavor was ok, not as strongly coffee as I feared. Good tobacco notes underneath, tastes like they still used decent tobacco... 

It was a gorgeous day, hanging out on the screen porch, must have been in the 70s, birds singing... sun shining....

Ultimately I ended up quitting this one early. While it paired nicely with the cafe sua da we were drinking, I ended up getting a headache from it, much like when I smoke coffee flavored shisha. 

Still it was a nice day for a smoke. 
(02-01-2016, 10:58 PM)TheValKitty Wrote: ...the wrapper is sweetened with that aspartame shit. Ew Ew Ew.

Oh crap!!!   Sad

I'm allergic to aspartame too.

I went to check Oliva's website & Studio Tobac's website about this...neither had any info on the cafe lines...none at all that I could find.  Huh
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
i think it is aspartame... some kinda fake sweetener... I am very sensitive to the aftertaste.