Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newest member
My name is Jared from Norcal. Maytagman recommended this site to join and I'm sitting next to him as I write this. I am enjoying a Drew Estates Feral Pig right now and I love any of the ligas. I'm not sure what else to write but I'll keep you guys posted.

Smoke em if you got em
Jared aka Grog
Hello from Long Island

Love the Feral Pigs
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome from Wisconsin!

You can't go wrong with any of the Liga's.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Well, I told you welcome when you were sitting next to me, but I'll tell you welcome here too...

Oh, and FYI to all, Jared wasn't just smoking a Liga tonight... he is acutally a certified Liga Whore. Big Grin

Welcome Jared!
This is my boomstick!
Welcome aboard Jared, your not that sandwich guy, are you? lol
Jared, welcome from New Jersey. You seem like a nice guy so what are you doing hanging out with Bill?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
welcome!

nick from MA
(01-15-2016, 08:57 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Jared, welcome from New Jersey. You seem like a nice guy so what are you doing hanging out with Bill?

And therein lies the question that should cause all of us the most concern.  Tongue 

Well nayslayer it depends how old you are. If your age is more than I can count on 2 hands then I'll pass...... i feel terrible for that joke but I've been saving that one for a while.
"Hanging out" is a loose term here. It's more like I mentor Bill on how to interact in public and be normal (as normal as Bill can be) in a group function. And the judge said I had to do community service (see comment from nayslayer).
Hopefully that wasn't to offensive and hopefully I don't go to hell for that joke. At least I won't need to buy butane there Cuz i always will have a light.

Smoke em if you got em
Grog