Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Aficionado's Top 25 list for 2015 (1-10) is out
(12-21-2015, 08:44 AM)Magnum PI Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 06:44 PM)Tonto Wrote: I think I'm going to start a quest to smoke as many of those top 10 as I can.  I think I can probably only get to about 6 or 7 of them... some will be out of my budget. 

I think I'll start a thread of the quest. Big Grin

I like this idea.  A quest . . . followed by reviews and your own ranking of each?  

That's exactly what I was thinking!  Cool

However...my taste buds have changed, due to what transpired the last few years....I fear I may really like The Edge & rate it even higher! Tongue Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I'll see if I can find a few tomorrow at a local b/m

I'm guessing they might have 3 of them...4 if I'm lucky.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I started the: My Quest thread:  http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-27371-post-483928.html#pid483928
The edge Nicaragua was nice and all, but unlike the other Rocky Patel cigars I have smoked it didn't change character. Last 3rd same as the first 3rd.

Most of these didn't come out in 2015, did they?

I won't smoke ligas any more. I was too angry with the bs over Jonathan Drew calling the person a liar who broke the news early. People tore that guy apart on Reddit and it turned out to be completely true. I can't support that kind of sliminess.
(12-31-2015, 10:28 AM)TheValKitty Wrote: I won't smoke ligas any more. I was too angry with the bs over Jonathan Drew calling the person a liar who broke the news early. People tore that guy apart on Reddit and it turned out to be completely true. I can't support that kind of sliminess.

I hadn't heard.   What happened?