Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Official!
Im spilling the beans here.....

I will be going to UC Merced starting this fall[thumbsup]

Bill and Paul, you both better watch out with your cigars cause I might just set up a bed next to your collections.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
is that a good thing?
banzaitoyota Wrote:is that a good thing?

SureTongue

UC Merced is the newest University of California. It will give me the small school feel where I will get better attention from Professors and the schools reputation is on the up and up.

The first lady is this years graduation speaker. Thats nice.

Its in the middle of, I kid you not, farm land......nothing around but cows and one movie theater...I cant wait.

I spoke to Daryn last night and I told him how Im a farm boy at heart, I love the city but I hate traffic and asphalt.....I really belong in the country.

So Im going and I hope it works out.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Congrats, Sergio.

two words:

COLLEGE COEDS! Smile

That's something I occasionally wish I had done.... go away to college.

So what will you be taking up there, other than space? lol

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Congrats, Sergio.

two words:

COLLEGE COEDS! Smile

That's something I occasionally wish I had done.... go away to college.

So what will you be taking up there, other than space? lol

US History Major with minors in Philosophy and Public Policy(This ones more of a program than a minor though).

Since its a small school I will be able to intern at the CA state goverment in Sacramento and places near the school.

I hope LZ6 is still around[pimp]

And can you say Corn fed arse[img]/cigar-forum/images/emoticons/yelrotflmao.gif[/img]lol]">

George Carlin
Cow Tipping?
banzaitoyota Wrote:Cow Tipping?
[lol]YES![thumbsup]
George Carlin
Good Luck Bro!

Resident Master Brewer, eh?
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Good going buddy, proud of ya.

Don't forget to bring the tee shirt Tank gave you and Oh yea, The hat I gave you also.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Good going buddy, proud of ya.

Don't forget to bring the tee shirt Tank gave you and Oh yea, The hat I gave you also.

I told tank last night that  was going to take it to LV....lets see if I get a nice white women cougerBig Grin

And the Lavallette Hat is my brewing hat[thumbsup]
George Carlin