Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Official!
-PO- Wrote:Congrats Bro.  Actually that campus is brand new and very nice.  We constructed a building during the Fall there and man where the ladies looking good.  May's parents live about 10 minutes from Merced and we go there like every other or every few weekends.  I will have you come out to the ranch for some dinner and cigars when you get here, you will love it.  They have a nice little creek that runs behind there house and a great view of the mountains.  Just let me know when you will be moving.

I guess you will have to spend every other weekend at my house and the opposite at Bills [7up][7up][7up][7up][7up][7up]

Nice! I also have family in Madera and Chowchilla so I think my weekends will be booked with fun and good times [bravo2].

From smoking stogies with you to being Bills personal beer making slave, I think this will be a really good time and place for me.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Sergio, that's great news! Congrats!!!
its an EDUCATION, not a resort spa or band camp for crying outloud/

a blackboard, books and a qualified educator.

Congrats and good luck!!!
sergione Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Good going buddy, proud of ya.

Don't forget to bring the tee shirt Tank gave you and Oh yea, The hat I gave you also.

I told tank last night that  was going to take it to LV....lets see if I get a nice white women cougerBig Grin

And the Lavallette Hat is my brewing hat[thumbsup]

White cougar women -- sheep.  They are both animals and you will enjoy screwing each.  And in the country you will have your privacy away from scrutiny.  I will send a my blow up ewe so you can practice!  Tongue
[lol]Freaken Daryn.

Bill was the one that said that you put them near a cliff so they puch back.... I hope this practice is only limited to himBig Grin

I will be going up this weekend guys. Friday they will be having a open campus day and I really have to get to know the next steps to make the move easy. Im down for a herf is anyone is free on saturday durring the day. My Uncle's birthday is Sat night, so im free till then.

A little pre herf to all the other herfs we are going to have[pimp]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:
sergione Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Good going buddy, proud of ya.

Don't forget to bring the tee shirt Tank gave you and Oh yea, The hat I gave you also.

I told tank last night that  was going to take it to LV....lets see if I get a nice white women cougerBig Grin

And the Lavallette Hat is my brewing hat[thumbsup]

White cougar women -- sheep.  They are both animals and you will enjoy screwing each.  And in the country you will have your privacy away from scrutiny.  I will send a my blow up ewe so you can practice!  Tongue

I almost spit coffee all over my computer. You are a very...unique individual tank!

As for Sergio, very nice getting into school. Enjoy the cow tipping!; we cant do that here in Rutgers.
sergione Wrote:[lol]Freaken Daryn.

Bill was the one that said that you put them near a cliff so they puch back.... I hope this practice is only limited to himBig Grin

I will be going up this weekend guys. Friday they will be having a open campus day and I really have to get to know the next steps to make the move easy. Im down for a herf is anyone is free on saturday durring the day. My Uncle's birthday is Sat night, so im free till then.

I'm not sure about Saturday - I'll let you know...   

Looks like PO and I are going to have to share custody...  LOL...

You are only about an hour from me, and probably an hour and 45 mins or so from PO...   an easy day or weeknd trip!   My place is always open as the midpoint!

You will really enjoy UCM!

MaytagMan Wrote:

You are only about an hour from me, and probably an hour and 45 mins or so from PO...   an easy day or weeknd trip!   My place is always open as the midpoint!

And since you are the Trophy Mexican for Hire we expect you to bring some fine A$$ ladies with you from the college.  I'm not picky, 5-3 to 5-7, Brunette, 38-24-36, roughly 21-25 Big Grin and I will gladly pay you in PUROS
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote:

And since you are the Trophy Mexican for Hire we expect you to bring some fine A$$ ladies with you from the college.  I'm not picky, 5-3 to 5-7, Brunette, 38-24-36, roughly 21-25 Big Grin and I will gladly pay you in PUROS

Oh he will bring the ladies!   [lol]

[Image: Marcelo003.jpg]