Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the UNKNOWN bomber anyway
[user=872]Vitamin G[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm in shock that any service would accept a package from "THE UNKNOWN BOMBER" as a return address![lol][lol][lol][lol]

Great hit!

Thats actually a very funny point.
davidwys Wrote:[user=872]Vitamin G[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm in shock that any service would accept a package from "THE UNKNOWN BOMBER" as a return address![lol][lol][lol][lol]

Great hit!

Very true....great hit though your gonna love them La Riqueza.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
davidwys Wrote:i know of ONE store owner in Pensacola, FL...

btw, it may not be a good idea to have ur addy on the web. Jimmie informed me of this a few months ago.

I know this, and meant to fix it, but forgot.  Thanks for reminding me.  It will be fixed tonight

davidwys Wrote:[user=872]Vitamin G[/user] wrote:

Great hit!

I actually thought about that before shipping these for my client... 

Wasn't sure if I might have some issues with the postal service.  If I get arrested over this then you're gonna find out who this unknown bomber is, that's for damn sure.  Otherwise, their secret is safe with me Wink

Ole Tankie tried to get the info outta me.  Asked me who it was that hit Matt.  I simply replied "The Unknown Bomber".  I went on to say that people have got to know that they can shop here anonymously.  [cigar]
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
So Robbie, if someone were to send a thank you to the unknown bomber via the return addy would it get forwarded to the culprit?  Just wonderin here.
I'm going to have your phone records subpoenaed Robbie, Hey, where's Magnum, this sound like a job for him, a mystery to solve !!!  Unless he's the unknown Bomber ????Confusedhock:
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Ahhh another smack down by the great Unknown [winner]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Great shot by the unknown wonder!