Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Robfather Has Come Off the Chain
Oh.....and a special "Thanks" to the "Limo Driver" for making sure that some of the girls got home safely! Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Oh.....and a special "Thanks" to the "Limo Driver" for making sure that some of the girls got home safely! Wink
Watch it side kick, you're in deep s.h.i.t. as it is........
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Rob....do you need the saws-all tomorrow? Or are you planning on using the Plasma cutter? :? 
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Oh.....and a special "Thanks" to the "Limo Driver" for making sure that some of the girls got home safely! Wink
Watch it side kick, you're in deep s.h.i.t. as it is........

Jimmy now what did we say about threatening my homey?

After all Tank's running around the house passing out "party favors" to the guests and judging by her commentary betty seems to have found religion.

[Image: dsc01997.jpg]

this is to say nothing of his ride. 

[Image: dsc01998.jpg]

the word of the day is CAUTION James.  Learn it.  Tongue

Robfather, si nuotare con i pesci.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:[Image: dsc01998.jpg]
Ok Rob, I have been in your house and this pic was obviously taken upstairs, HOW THE HELL did you explain this set up to the wife and kids, that is F*CKIN HILARIOUS!!! [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Robfather, si nuotare con i pesci.

"to swim itself with the fish" ?? :?
That sounds kind of kinky....something Betty would say, but Rob does have those tanks in the basement....Tongue

[wtf]really?
Hey Rob!  Did you send a Ransom note to Jimmie?  If he does not respond to it let me take Betty back to ND. 
US_Tank Wrote:Hey Rob!  Did you send a Ransom note to Jimmie?  If he does not respond to it let me take Betty back to ND. 
Well Big D I will take that under advisement.  We'll just have to see if the mum is going to ante up or let betty go to the highest bidder.  It's in his hands now.