Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to this site
(03-26-2015, 04:02 AM)10-7 Wrote:
(03-25-2015, 01:02 PM)Tonto Wrote: Hello from Long Island.

My wife & I have been thinking of moving to TN...not sure where though, probably towards the Northeast.

What cigars do you like?

we love it here I grew up in a suburb of Detroit.....long ago lol   moved up here from Fl and love it here. we live on top of a mountain away from the city our closest city is Crossville Tn about 40 minutes away....
On top of a mountain?  That must be beautiful an the views must be great!

I have a friend, who in a few years is planning to move a little south of Bristol.

Years ago, many years ago, our family took a trip to Florida & my dad took the scenic route lol...We went through the Smokey Mountains & spent 4 days in Gatlinberg...the van threw a cylinder.  it was a beatiful area.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(03-26-2015, 03:56 AM)10-7 Wrote: ... this is the first cigar site that I have joined.

Ken

StogieChat was my 1st site too.  I'm on a few others, but StogieChat is my home & the members here are like family.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Welcome, this was the first site I joined as well. The people on here are very knowledgeable and I know I have learned a lot.
Bob from Arizona
Ken, it is great to have you here. Welcome!

Doug from California
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"