Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vegas Herf Dates
(05-18-2015, 03:46 PM)US_Tank Wrote: I am in!

Scared1
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
(05-18-2015, 03:46 PM)US_Tank Wrote: I am in!

There goes the neighbourhood
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Not anymore! I am lame and tame! Kinda sad these days really!!!
Glad I can't make it if you're gonna be a boring twat
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
That is Mr. Boring Twat to you Parkster!
(05-24-2015, 12:54 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Not anymore!  I am lame and tame!  Kinda sad these days really!!!

So no more room service food?
ALWAYS!!!
(05-24-2015, 09:57 PM)US_Tank Wrote: That is Mr. Boring Twat to you Parkster!

Okay guys, it is with great sadness that I have to tell you there will be no Vegas herf this year. Turns out that it's just not in the cards for most people and now i have a work convention to go to on these dates. Luckily for me the convention is in Vegas so i will still be out there for a few days and will get to see my family that way but no pool time, late nights and French Press at Casa Fuente this summer. We WILL make it happen again next year. I refuse to let this die! Absolutely one of my favorite times of the year. I guess it's a good thing I got out to the MoSun herf this year...
This sucks guys, I know how bad I feel about missing this so I empathise with you all

I think I need to plan for next year and be done with it

I had a great time at MoSun .... So Vegas 2016 ... Let's get the plan sorted and set dates for everybody to aim for.