Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pats Will be trampled.
Man, Pats get you fired up. Just having fun with you. I'll get your stuff out in the next week. I'll make sure the blister packs aren't deflated..lmao
No Justice, No Peace!
so he broke up with his girlfriend then found out she was pregnant and she hates him now...that makes him a low life?
HAHA yes it does but I didnt get why you called him a low life...thats all.
I think Montana, Marino, Manning, Favre are all in that discussion with Brady.

Brady is a great QB, no doubt. But I think the real key to that teams success is Bellicheck.

I know I'm going to catch flack about Favre, but I can live with that. For me personally there will never be anyone better. Just from an overall great football player he is the greatest IMO. I know his gunslinger mentality lost a lot of games for us, but that's what made him so great to watch. It was like watching Michael Jordan, any given snap you could see the most amazing thing ever.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Jim Kelly! lmao
No Justice, No Peace!
I knew you were going to say Farve. He isn't in that class IMO not close really. I would say Montana, brady elway. Manning just plain old sucks in the playoffs and Marino has zero rings. Can't be one of the greats without winning it all or losing more than you win in he playoffs. That year Favre won it all against the pats he was amazing but he was mediocre for way too long.
You guys are talking about modern day quarterbacks.  Go Old school...Roger Staubach.  Tongue

He played when they were allowed to actually hit the quarterback, when all the DBs wore tons of stick'em (you guys remember that, don't you?)

and wtf was pass interference?  It was called good Defense!  Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hey Nick, are your balls inflated or deflated? Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Who would have thought?

No confirmation that it was deliberate....only 11 of the 12 game balls were found to be underinflated and Brady has been quoted in the past as liking to use them.  That makes it interesting.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/01/20/nfl-says-patriots-used-under-inflated-footballs/7UlPZI3eotRTBadM89saeO/story.html

Quote:NFL finds Patriots used underinflated footballs

The Patriots used underinflated footballs on Sunday night.

The next question is how did it happen?

According to a National Football League letter about the investigation into the controversy that was shared with the Globe, the Patriots were informed that the league’s initial findings indicated that the game balls did not meet specifications. The league inspected each of the Patriots’ 12 game balls twice at halftime, using different pressure gauges, and found footballs that were not properly inflated.

According to ESPN, 11 of the 12 game balls were found to be underinflated by about 2 pounds each. The NFL specifications say they must be inflated to 12½ to 13½ pounds.
The investigation is still ongoing.

cont....
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Now more are piling on

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2015/01/21/patriots-footballs-under-inflated/
Quote:Now the Baltimore Ravens, who lost to the Patriots in the divisional round of the playoffs, believe that kicking balls they used during the game were under-inflated. CBS Sports reports that the Ravens kicking and punting units believed that the kicking balls weren’t getting its normal depth and distance.