Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry New Year!
Hey everyone, hope all's well!  I've just returned from another Christmas in Vegas and am back at work.  This is the first year in a LONG time I won't be doing NYE in Vegas Sad  Oh well, life's busy as could be here but I still find time for a cigar every now and then.  Actually been smoking my pipe more lately.  I had a custom pipe made by a guy out of Saskatchewan or some damned place further north and a whole lot colder than it is here in MN!  I enjoy the Drew Estates Grand Central and Lane 1Q blends.  Good stuff!  I'm sure when the weather comes around and I can set out on the patio again I'll be back in the cigars more.  

I hope everyone has a safe and fun filled time celebrating the New Year!  The rest of my drone parts showed up so I plan to finish that off and get her in the air on New Years day.  Perhaps we will have drone video from the next herf I get to attend...  ;P

Sounds good Mac, happy new year.

You gonna put the pro camera on the drone?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Happy New Year!
This is my boomstick!
Happy New Year!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(12-31-2014, 06:46 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Sounds good Mac, happy new year.

You gonna put the pro camera on the drone?

That's the plan, Jimmie!  First I need to get the controls down without the gimbal but shouldn't be too long before I'm flying with the GoPro