Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorial Weekend- Whatcha doin'?
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Well, my wife and kids have left already for the weekend, I've got to run the shop Friday and Saturday till noon, then it's yard work, home improvements, possibly meeting up with Aracos, and good drinks, and great cigars with StogieChat on the computer.

Wish that was my weekend.  However, the wife is taking the kids to St. Louis next week for 10 days.  Party at Tank's house.
Bobgun Wrote:My wife and I are getting on the Harley and riding south on 101 to the Oregon coast and meeting up with my brother-in-law & sister-in-law. Staying in a condo right on the ocean. Lots of riding, boozing, smoking and relaxing! The weather is supposed to be great. 

Damn Bob!  Sounds like a damn good time.  You sure you don't want to head East instead?
Friday: training, then getting drunk.

Saturday: training, then getting drunk.

Sunday: training, then getting drunk.

Monday night: training... then praying for death, probably.
What we do best, Smoke meat!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Big family bbq . . . well, not that big. Not that many of us here. But we'll fill all the seats around my table and all the space on my grill, lol. Gonna even make my killer deep dish bourbon & peach cobbler. Fire up a few good stogies.

Rest of the weekend, I'm probably going to get storage shelving up in the spare room and organize it for a work out space, and do some work on the yard and patio.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
BigE Wrote:Friday: training, then getting drunk.

Saturday: training, then getting drunk.

Sunday: training, then getting drunk.

Monday night: training... then praying for death, probably.

Same here, BigE.  Well... all except for the training! 

Friday:  [guiness][cigar2]

Saturday: [guiness][cigar2]

Sunday: [guiness][cigar2]

Monday: [usa][cigar2]
Probably working.Sad  Can't afford to waste the time with no distractions at the store...  I'll be checking in with SC from time to time.  Hoping to get in a BBQ with friends and I'll make it out to the cemetery to check on gramps and pay my respects to him and a few friends resting in peace nearby...
Headed to the cabin with my kids.  Gonna stop by my Grandfather's grave on the way.  He served our great country in WWII and invaded Normandy then subsequently fought in Italy.

Will be checking into SC and having some great cigars this weekend.  We have 30 new evergreens to start to planting.
Going camping with the old ladies family for her moms birthday.:X  The camping and fishing part will be fun.  I always have to up the alcohol intake when I am around her family though.  I will be smokin as many sticks as I can before my tongue dies.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"I hope everyone has a fun weekend, and be safe
I like smoking lightning
Today I did a lot of work in the yard and ran some errands.

Sat - Sergione is in town, and he and PO will come to Casa Maytag for cigars, beer, lunch, cigars, beer, and more cigars and beer.

Sun - Friends of ours coming over for a BBQ.   Other than the company being different, the rest of the day will resemble Fri

Mon - Have to get some work done - prepare for a presentation next week, write a quick paper, and all that good stuff...  plus we need to start getting the house ready as we have company coming in and my wife is having her graduation party here next week...   woo-hoo!