Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigars/Food/Music
Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
more

Attached Files Image(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nice pips, thanks for sharing.....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I must agree with Mario & Skipper, this event was the BOMB!!!!  Sam was styling like only Sam can.  I watched him for hours creating live cigar art.  Watching Sam is like a great painter or sculpter.  He is simply INCREDIBLE.  Just look at Mario's custom cigar or ask Skipper to show you his.  OMG...just amazing.  I am at a loss for words.  It was great to watch one of the Masters in the zone and just creating beautiful works of art.

I missed the jersey boys and I was hoping Jan, Rob, & Bob would show, but alas it was not to be.

Ross
apologizes for not being able to attend gentle giant but I'll catch you on the flip side..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Looks like a great time or sure.  This cigar looks interesting.  My Oliva rep told me that these Maddies will be in ND in two weeks.
Wait till you see the ad in next months CA!!!
again all I can say is WOW!!!
US_Tank Wrote:Looks like a great time or sure.  This cigar looks interesting.  My Oliva rep told me that these Maddies will be in ND in two weeks.
I'm not a Maddy guy, but these babies ROCK!!!!!!  They DO NOT Disappoint.
damn, Sam never comes south of the mason-dixon line anymore Sad