Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More NSCO Shenannigans
Probably not a good thing to mess with Dooley
--Mike
He got taken care of. Nuff said..... check....
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
We didnt mess with anyone....we just let them know that we have long memories, with good recall, and that we're growin up....

:-)
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
You're growing up.....that's adorable. Maybe you should just lay low until your boys drop. I don't think you're ready to be in this battle. Herfs won't be nearly as fun when the whole time you are paranoid that Harleys packed with cigars could be pulling in at any time.
Hmmmmm yeah not scared. The General and his men will beat back any attacks...
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(11-06-2013, 10:48 AM)Dooley Wrote: You're growing up.....that's adorable. Maybe you should just lay low until your boys drop. I don't think you're ready to be in this battle. Herfs won't be nearly as fun when the whole time you are paranoid that Harleys packed with cigars could be pulling in at any time.

I was a witness to this and it's scary..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Those are big words.....but i'm not worried....your GPS doesnt have the coordinates of those herfs.

Besides...we all saw the proof.....you got no eyes to ride to them anyway.

:-)
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Nice!!!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"