Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Crypt Keeper send forth the zombies
I thought I had only to worry about the rats in my attic, but Domnio has sent forth his legion of the undead to kill the Lion.

The rat made an attempt to swipe the box and steal it away to its lair. However, the severed zombie arm grabbed it in time to stop it from getting away.
[Image: 20131029_004215_zps3fc9e284.jpg]

Of course once the box was opened, everything was blown to smithereens with body parts everywhere. The carnage was gruesome!
[Image: 20131029_004723_zps63b5d413.jpg]

A closer look at the zombie letter with the icosahedron of doom!
[Image: 20131029_005217_zps9cbf215f.jpg]

Finally, two severed and banded fingers remained from the dust! The Zombie Prize!
[Image: 20131029_004549_zpsbae1df28.jpg]

You caught me when I wasn't looking, Dave, and this is the second time (the first being the Patriot Wristbands). I have not forgotten your deeds, and when you least expect it, the Lion will attack.

In the meantime, I am humbled by your generosity and will lift a cheers to you as I enjoy these fine stogies. I truly thank you, Brother!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
And the hits just keep on coming.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Another great hit!
This is my boomstick!
I had heard from sources close to you that your nightmares had finally tapered off, and you were sleeping through the night again, and I couldnt have that...

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
That is one sick mind..Tongue

Fingers in a bomb, what next?

Fine stogies Mr. Lion, try to enjoy them nightmare free..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Knocked out the lion..... Check
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Twisted...
--Mike
Very nice.... I thought I saw a puff of smoke... Wink