Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY TANKIE!
(09-19-2013, 07:53 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Same to you my friend. Buffalo is moving forward but are they Jet ready.

What does that mean? If their bringing a circus into town then they are. The Jets are terrible. Geno will be good but not this year.....
(09-19-2013, 03:35 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Hey Andy, are we still on for our yearly bet?

Congrats Jimmie, you win this round.

That was one of the worst games I have ever seen. Felt like preseason. Looked like neither team wanted to win.
Not a good week for either of our teams . . . I'll just leave it at that.

WEEK THREE
1. TDs thrown by our former FSU QBs – EJ Manuel 1 and Chris Ponder 0;
2. Yards from scrimmage between our two star running backs – AP 88 rush + 49 rec = 137 and CJ 9 rush + 1 rec = 10; and
3. Number of catches by our big mouth wide receivers – Greg Jennings 3 and Stevie Johnson 6.

SEASON TOTALS THRU 3 WEEKS:

1. EJ 4, CP 2;
2. CJ 184, AP 355; AND
3. SJ 17, GJ 11.
It was ugly Andy but it was a win. See you in Buffalo.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-23-2013, 08:25 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: It was ugly Andy but it was a win. See you in Buffalo.

Are we going double or nothing on the next Bills-Jets game?
(09-23-2013, 09:05 AM)Magnum PI Wrote:
(09-23-2013, 08:25 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: It was ugly Andy but it was a win. See you in Buffalo.

Are we going double or nothing on the next Bills-Jets game?

Up to you....
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Andy, Ponder is out! What does this mean? Can Matt Cassel take over his stats?
(09-28-2013, 11:24 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Andy, Ponder is out! What does this mean? Can Matt Cassel take over his stats?

I didn't think so. My thought was when Spiller is out, he doesn't get Fred Jackson's stats, etc. but I know QBs are different, so I say we let the public decide . . .

Should we take a poll? (I can't seem to post one)

Poll:

Should EJ Manuel and Christian Ponder get the TDs thrown by their backups added to their totals?

1. Yes, keeps things interesting, especially if Ponder gets benched.
2. No, this bet is about the individual players.
3. Who cares, this whole bet is stupid anyway, I'm getting ready to watch hockey with Pete.
(09-30-2013, 08:45 AM)Magnum PI Wrote:
(09-28-2013, 11:24 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Andy, Ponder is out! What does this mean? Can Matt Cassel take over his stats?

I didn't think so. My thought was when Spiller is out, he doesn't get Fred Jackson's stats, etc. but I know QBs are different, so I say we let the public decide . . .

Should we take a poll? (I can't seem to post one)

Poll:

Should EJ Manuel and Christian Ponder get the TDs thrown by their backups added to their totals?

1. Yes, keeps things interesting, especially if Ponder gets benched.
2. No, this bet is about the individual players.
3. Who cares, this whole bet is stupid anyway, I'm getting ready to watch hockey with Pete.

My vote is for #2.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Nbr. 3
Honorary Shield Brother